Important Sponsor Information
Drop off Information
**Drop off is
The Church at Decatur Heights, 735 Sycamore Dr.** (between Avondale MARTA Station on Ponce and Emory Decatur Hospital).
If you cannot bring your gifts at that time, please make other arrangements PRIOR to December 2nd by emailing email@example.com
IF YOU ARE ORDERING ONLINE: Please order VERY EARLY as consistent delivery delays during the holiday season cause issues with gifts not arriving in time for drop off.
- Please spend $150 per child/teen/senior!
- Please donate/purchase only NEW items!
- Feel free to send in gift receipts if your personal information (financial info!) is not shown
**IF A COAT OR JACKET IS REQUESTED, PLEASE MAKE THIS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY**
- We request that each child receive a book.
- Please purchase a good mixture of NEW and UNUSED clothing and fun items/toys.
- Do NOT purchase video/computer systems, bikes, name brand clothing, high end sports equipment, etc.
- Please place all UNWRAPPED gifts in a LARGE BROWN LEAF BAG and staple the wish list you are given to the top of the bag. Please do NOT staple or tape the bag shut.
- PLEASE ONLY BUY GIFT CARDS. Parents may have listed other items but we are trying just giftcards (for teens) this year!
- Please place ALL GIFTCARDS in a business size or larger envelope and WRITE the teen’s name and code on the envelope.
- Please place all WRAPPED gifts in a LARGE BROWN LEAF BAG and staple the list you are given to the top of the bag. Please do NOT staple or tape the bag shut.